Fashion Industry Networking Event. Free admission with RSVP.
Fashion Show featuring the work of young American and Russian designers and live performance by the most creative LA based musicians in the heart of Los Angeles, on legendary Sunset Blvd at The Grafton Hotel!
Mix and mingle with the best crowd of Los Angeles: designers, musicians, corporate minds, business owners, actors and actresses You know you won’t be disappointed!
Dress to impress- It’s FASHION WEEK in LA!
* LA based designer Rochelle Ratkovich (Roch Rat) with her super fun, festival inspired collection Haus of Pook www.hausofpook.com
Rochelle’s newly created brand has already become one of the most popular brands among festival goers!
* Spectacular pieces from Denis Eryomkin (Денис Ерёмкин) collection “Starting Point”. Denis is a young designer from Moscow (Russia). Denis’s collection is inspired by Russian traditional costume, and the genius of one of the most prominent Russian designers, Slava Zaitsev. Denis was also greatly inspired by “The Magic of Russian Style”- one of a kind encyclopedia compiled by international fashion journalist Natalia Kozlova about the history of Russian costume and the impact of Russian style on world fashion industry.
* Live performance by Stereolizza- the winner of “Best Recording Artists”, and “Best Music Video Cinematography” awards at the 2017 Widescreen Music Video and Film Festival in Miami, FL.
* Opening act by Yung IV, up- and coming musician
* more performers’ names to be announced
* Video backup and image for the flyer provided by Leonid Romanov Beauty Studio “City Hair” (Moscow, Russia)
* Designers’ work as well as performers’ CDs will be available for sale during the event at special prices!
THE EVENT flow:
7 p.m – arrive in Style, walk the red carpet, and be ready to introduce yourself properly in front of the camera!
8:00 p.m. – Fashion Walk and Live Performance at the pool area at the Grafton Hotel
9:00 p.m. – live performance at Bar20 at the Grafton Hotel hosted by Surge Event.
The event is hosted by Gala, Inc. in collaboration with Surge Event.
Gala, Inc. is a non for profit 501 (c) (3) organization. WE BELIEVE that every person has a creative side. OUR GOAL is to help people to explore their creativity, connect through art, and expand their personal, and professional network. www.generationynetwork.org
Surge Event is a major player in the booking scene and Entertainment Capital of the World. For over 10 years, Surge Event has literally booked thousands of bands at dozens of clubs in the Hollywood/Greater Los Angeles area including iconic venues such as House of Blues, The Viper Room, Bardot. Mrs. Fish and more. Surge Event ’s staff is made up of musicians and music industry professionals who don’t just book musicians but provide them the guidance and opportunities that no other booking company can offer including radio, festivals and industry mixers. www.surgeevent.com